Dienstag, 20. August 2013

Student/Teacher and the Summerbreak

So it has been a while since I posted anything here. There are a couple of reasons for that, especially because I planned on posting about a couple of interesting things. 

I finished and handed in my Bachelor thesis in the middle of April and had the exam at the end of June. The months in between I finished a couple of courses at the University, one of which was about one of my favorite new topics: conflict handling and conflict resolution. That's a topic that I never really thought about before, although it is ever-present, not only in school, but also in your everyday life. It's something I want to read up on and look for more input and maybe also some kind of education. After my exam I worked at my usual summer job, which is sports workshops with kids for a couple of weeks.
When I was done with that my summer break started. For the first time in a long while I had real 'time off', and getting to spend this time in Sweden helped recharging the batteries for the next term.

So now my exchange year in Sweden is coming to a close at the end of the month. One of the things I'm going to write about is this whole Exchange studies - Erasmus - Credit transfer system I get to experience. Another topic that I planned on writing about was the school where I worked most of the time here in Gothenburg, which is the International school. I already wrote a bit about a swedish primary school we visited, and also something about the English school where I also worked a couple of hours every week. It was an interesting experience being able to work in two different English/International schools.

Although this was probably the longest summer break I'm ever going to have, since university in Sweden ends in June and university in Austria starts up again in October, it still feels like it went by really fast. To get back into Rhythm I will catch up on the things I have in the back of my head and post them. I am pretty sure that as soon as the new term starts, there will be plenty of things to write about anyway. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen